Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Back on Plain Ground

The plain and straight road seemed a stranger for the first few days on returning
Cars, bikes, mobile phones and TVs were unknown to me for the last fortnight
Icy cold water to bathe my feet in, a cup of hot tea that turned cold in seconds and hot dal-roti to soothe the hunger cries of a tummy that lived on Electral, Glucon-D, Perks and chana-curry through most part of the day... I MISS IT ALL
The next few posts will either be centred around or will bear remote or close connection to the trek (Nandadevi Base Camp) that I have successfully completed.
So please bear with me...

4 comments:

Salil said...

Huh? When did you go? When did you come back?

K?K! said...

was at nandadevi for the fortnight...read up on the trek in the next post

Mridula said...

yipeee!! you're back!!!!

harshvardhan kadam said...

looks lik u back...also put sum fotos